St. Elizabeth’s provides positive living and learning for people of all ages with severe epilepsy, learning disabilities and other complex needs. Rooted in Christian, gospel values, St. Elizabeth’s exists to offer to vulnerable people individually designed education, care and support services that maximise their opportunities to live life to the full.
Based in Hertfordshire, St. Elizabeth's supports over 200 children, young people and adults to ensure they can access high-quality education, care, therapy and leisure opportunities, and to enable them to live life to the fullest.
Many of our children and adults have such complicated health conditions that they require highly specialised care and support, 24-hours a day, 52 weeks a year.
- Specialist Education Facilities, including a Specialist School & Further Education College.
- Dedicated Residential Accommodation, including a Children’s Home, accessible Bungalows & Respite Care.
- 24-hour Specialist Healthcare & Therapeutic Support.
- Key Skills Development & Leisure Opportunities.
We rely on the local community and generous individuals, companies & funders to help support our vulnerable children and adults.
How Can You Help?
- Donate: cash, cheques, credit cards, direct debits, grants - all are welcome!
- Shop in our Charity Shops.
- Volunteering Opportunities:
• In our Charity Shops
• Working at Head Office for certain tasks
• Helping out at Events
• Corporate Volunteering
• Running Community Stalls
- Fundraise/ take on a Challenge
- Come to an Event
Want to work for us? We are one of the largest employers in Hertfordshire - get in touch for more information.